Skip to content

HELP! Modding List and Mod Install Order

Hello, I need help, I'm trying to mod BGEE BGIIEE and IWDEE, when I was a wee little happy geek I played the originals but didn't know about mods. Now that I bought the Enhanced Editions, I wish to play the mods but every time I try a new install order I get an error. Please help me! I'm going to list the mods I've downloaded with their forum link and tell me if they're the same you have, then what order did you used; or if not then what order of installation you recommend.

BGEE:
-Battle Enhancer Mod
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19856/bg-ee-charan-s-harsh-faerun-mod-ver-1-0-released/p1
-Sword Coast Stratagems
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23453/sword-coast-stratagems-is-now-available-for-bg-ee-and-bgii-ee/p1
-Neera Expansion
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10145/mod-neera-dialogue-expansion-and-flirts/p1
-Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13451/mod-deidre-and-joluv-in-bgee/p1
-More Style for Mages
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/18108/item-mod-more-style-for-mages-ranged-wizard-s-staffs-circlets-robe-visual-tweaks-major-update/p1
-TeamBG's Armor Pack
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13314/mod-teambgs-armor-pack-for-bgee-bgt-tutu/p1
-TeamBG's Weapon Pack
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/14154/mod-teambgs-weapon-pack-for-bgee-bgt-tutu/p1
-PackMule
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/17046/mod-w_packmule-for-bgee/p1
-Teleport Spell
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/29872/teleport-spell-mod/p1
-Dark Horizons
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/18833/bg-ee-dark-horizons-released/p1
-Drizzt Saga
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/29969/drizzt-saga-v3-released-now-bgee-compatible/p1
-IWDification
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19962/g3-announces-iwdification-beta-1-available/p1
-Baldur's Gate Mini Quests & Encounters
www.gibberlings3.net/bgqe/index.php
-Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters
www.gibberlings3.net/bg_romanticencounters/
-The Lure of the Sirine's Call
forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,17901.0.html?PHPSESSID=3c8d7ffea2eff99b29c8d016fd874966
-T'was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/15959/mod-twas-a-slow-boat-from-kara-tur-queststorenew-items-release-90/p1
-Scales of Balance
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33657/scales-of-balance-kit-rev-and-tweak-mod/p1
-aTweaks
www.shsforums.net/files/category/99-atweaks/
-BG2 Tweak Pack
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19867/baldur-s-gate-ii-tweak-pack-v12-available-for-download
-Charan's Max Hit Points Rolls
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19871/bg-ee-charan-s-max-hit-points-rolls-for-leveled-companions-ver-0-9/p1
-Difficulty and Tweak
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19928/release-difficulty-and-tweak-mod-ver-6/p1
-Leveled Spawns Mod
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34840/bgee-leveled-spawns-mod-v0-3-updated-2014-12-27/p1
-Revised World Map
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/16446/revised-world-map-test/p1
-TeamBG's Level 40 Rule Set/High Level Abilities
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10900/xp-mod-teambgs-level-40-rule-sethigh-level-abilities/p1
-BP Series Party AI
www.shsforums.net/files/file/1025-bp-series-party-ai-for-bg/

BGIIEE:
-More Style for Mages
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/18108/item-mod-more-style-for-mages-ranged-wizard-s-staffs-circlets-robe-visual-tweaks-major-update/p1
-TeamBG's Armor Pack
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13314/mod-teambgs-armor-pack-for-bgee-bgt-tutu/p1
-TeamBG's Weapon Pack
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/14154/mod-teambgs-weapon-pack-for-bgee-bgt-tutu/p1
-PackMule
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/17046/mod-w_packmule-for-bgee/p1
-IWDification
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19962/g3-announces-iwdification-beta-1-available/p1
-Scales of Balance
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33657/scales-of-balance-kit-rev-and-tweak-mod/p1
-Tales of the Deep Gardens
www.shsforums.net/files/file/820-tales-of-the-deep-gardens-v100/
-Dungeon Crawl
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=168&Itemid=117
-Assassinations
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=177&Itemid=121
-Back to Brynnlaw
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=186&Itemid=125
-The Sellswords
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=183&Itemid=126
-I Shall Never Forget
www.shsforums.net/files/file/1004-i-shall-never-forget-v42/
-Adalon's Blood
https://kerzenburg.baldurs-gate.eu/downloads.php?id=63
-CoM Encounters
www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=22.0
-Vampire Tales
www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=92.0
-Banter Packs
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=95&Itemid=78
-IEP Extended Banters
www.shsforums.net/files/file/558-iep-extended-banters/
-Unfinished Business
www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=101&Itemid=80
-Almateria's Restoration Project
www.shsforums.net/topic/56026-almaterias-restoration-project/
-The Wheels of Prophecy
www.gibberlings3.net/wheels/
-Romantic Encounters
www.gibberlings3.net/romanticencounters/
-The Gibberlings 3 Anniversary Mod
www.gibberlings3.net/g3a/
-BG2 Tweak Pack
-Sword Coast Stratagems
-aTweaks
-BP Series Party AI

IWDEE:
-More Style for Mages
-Scales of Balance
-No Restrictions
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37479/no-restrictions
-House Rules for IWD:EE
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37290/house-rules-for-iwd-ee-iwdee-tweaks
-aTweaks
-BG2 Tweak Pack
-IWD NPC v5 for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,29278.0.html
-Minor NPC Portraits for IWDEE
forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37001/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-iwdee/p1

I'm open to other suggestions as well, if I need to delete some mods of the list or anything else, please HELP!

Comments