Skip to content

Can't install spell revisions.

RyuukaRyuuka Member Posts: 20
Hi, I wanted to install spell revisions but it doesn't work. It just skips all the options whatever I do and tells me that it's made for BG2 and it won't work with other games.

I'm sure it should work on BG2EE since I've seen people talk about it and how great it is. I've tried looking for answers but I couldn't find any. Please help!

Comments

• CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Ryuuka it probably depends which version do you use. I know there is v4 beta being tested out there now, which works with BG2EE, but I'm not sure if previous version do. But we have to wait for someone more knowledgeable to answer that. @Demivrgvs surely can answer to that.
    I'm still waiting for v4 official release to try it out. Waiting is a painful process, though :smile:
  • RyuukaRyuuka Member Posts: 20
    Oh, maybe that's it then. The thread I saw here yesterday might have been from someone using the beta v4 build, I didn't think about that. Yeah, guess I'll play IWDEE first and wait until this new version is out :-)
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    edited January 2015
    @Ryuuka the only version fully compatible with EE games is not officially released but "beta testers" can tell you that the current build is in great shape and I can share it with you if you wish.

@Cahir sorry for all the delays :( but trust me, when you can't stand to wait anymore try the closed betas, because what is preventing an official release is pretty much just related to packaging stuff (e.g. Readme, translations, etc.).
    Post edited by Demivrgvs on
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Demivrgvs don't worry, I can wait. Please, take your time. I don't have time to play right now, so no problem. My dream BGEE + BG2EE playthrough will start after SR + IR come to light, anyway :smile:
    @Demivrgvs I would love to try the beta version while I wait. It looks like a really nice mod and I've been looking for an excuse to play through the whole BG saga again :-)
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    @Ryuuka sure, are you on G3 forums as well? If not I can send a PM to you on these forums, but I have 99% of beta testers on private chats there and it's easier to follow every report if you are in one of those chats.
    @Demivrgvs I'm not, but I can make a account right now!