Skip to content

#10950 [All] Date stamp should display accurate game time on the Add user journal screen

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
edited December 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
Observed: When choosing "Add" in one's journal to create a custom entry, the top header of the page above where you type your text always says "Day 0, Hour 7". Once created, the journal entry reflects the proper time.

Expected: The date of the entry being added should be shown at the top of the journal page header -- if you go into an entry you created already, and edit it, the header shows the proper date. I would think it could do this upon entry creation as well.

Notes:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 990 @ 3.47GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 12278MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Dual AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series Graphics Card
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Tagged as #10950.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Also want to add here, that I've noticed that sometimes User Created journal entries will reorganize themselves if set during the same hour.

So for example, I set a journal entry first at Hour 8. Then a bit later, I set another at hour 8. The Journal entries will sometimes rearrange themselves, to place the second one entered, before the first. This especially occurs after save games. Not constant, but does happen.