Skip to content

Dorn unsucessfuly attempts to initiate dialog

purple5003purple5003 Member Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
1. load attached save
2. wait a short time for dorn

result: Dorn resists commands, attempting to initiate dialog with main character
expected: talking with dorn

Bug is probably not able to be reproduced, and began upon me and my friend's multiplayer game entering TOB, specifically the mc's pocket plane, Korgan showed similar behavior when kicked from the party, our solution to his problem was death, however Dorn has grown dear to our hearts, he basically carried us through the first game. Help me and my friend save our dearly beloved Dorn Il-Khan.

Game is on Windows, steam and running 1.3.2064

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @purple5003‌
    I'm not certain but I think you may have missed a chunk of dialogue out at some point, possibly if he was dead for a while. One option is to close off his romance (save attached) which I think may at least him to function as a party member. There may be a better way but I can't think of it at present.
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    edited January 2015
    Gate70 said:

@purple5003‌
    I'm not certain but I think you may have missed a chunk of dialogue out at some point, possibly if he was dead for a while. One option is to close off his romance (save attached) which I think may at least him to function as a party member. There may be a better way but I can't think of it at present.

Heya @Gate70‌ Maybe same as i was doing...? spawn dorn12, party dorn talking to him ctrl+y him after(dorn12), but i don't know if romance still active but worth of trying if u want.