Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Using a mouse with Android tablet version - zooming?

rickcrrickcr Member Posts: 73
I want to eventually play my tablet BG:EE version with a keyboard and mouse. I haven't purchased a keyboard yet, but did purchase a razer bluetooth mouse which works fine except for it doesn't zoom using the mouse wheel? Is this a known issue?
If I purchase a tablet keyboard, will that have the option to zoom using the keyboard? (I have googled this some and many mention you can change the keyboard zoom settings in options for keyboard settings, but since at least on the Android version I do not see those settings available. I'll be fine with the default, just want to make sure the option for zooming will exist/)

Comments