Skip to content

Locating elf racial bonus in EE Keeper

Heya,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster; that said I'll cut to the cheese.

I'm trying to find the elf race bonuses to add to my non-elf and I'm pretty sure that this can be done with the ol' EE/Shadowkeeper. Can any of you point me in the right direction as how to do this?
Thanks

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Racial THAC0 bonuses are now controlled by file RACETHAC.2DA.

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25516
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Charm/Sleep resistances are applied by spell. I think it's better you change your race and forget about cosmetic things.
  • ChindasuinthChindasuinth Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Astro & Crevs.

Ran a search for RACETHAC.2DA but my computer can't seem to find it which is dang annoying because it's these dang weapon bonuses I'm really after.

I'd rather not change my race to elf for reasons which are other than cosmetic (rp,npc,ect.)
  • wolpakwolpak Member Posts: 390

Heya,

Two things, first, I appreciate you cutting to the cheese instead of the chase, because at least I know who dunnit.

Second, use near infinity to export the 2da, it's not a file in your directory. Then, edit it and put it in your override.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    wolpak said:

Heya,

Two things, first, I appreciate you cutting to the cheese instead of the chase, because at least I know who dunnit.

Second, use near infinity to export the 2da, it's not a file in your directory. Then, edit it and put it in your override.
    Actually, Near Infinity can be used to edit the file and it will save the edits directly to the override directory.
  • wolpakwolpak Member Posts: 390

wolpak said:

Heya,

Actually, Near Infinity can be used to edit the file and it will save the edits directly to the override directory.
    I didn't mean to imply that. Really, I only responded so I could make a crack on cutting to the cheese.
  • ChindasuinthChindasuinth Member Posts: 3
    wolpak said:

I didn't mean to imply that. Really, I only responded so I could make a crack on cutting to the cheese.

Cheese bait never fails.

Thanks for the info. Gonna give Near Infinity a good shake and see what falls out.