Skip to content

Planescape : Torment. The huge bug

MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
As the title say. It's a bug i discovered that involves Morte ( funny name, i'm italian and in italian morte means death).

If a enemy attack Morte, you can pause the game and click as if to order morte to attack the enemy.

Result : Morte attacks and keep hitting the enemy while the game is paused.

This means that Morte alone can win all kind of fights in the game without loosing 1 hit point.

...if this is not a bug!

Works only with Morte. Try it and tell me. I would like to know if the game is bugged or if it's only my copy that is bugged.

Comments

• MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
    edited January 2015
    Oh, the enemy must be near Morte. This bug somehow works as if the game don't pause for Morte...and you know that Morte attack in close range.

When the game is paused, Morte is unable to move. He can only attack, so the enemy must be in range.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    That is good bug, i will say.
    My favorite is infinite scroll bug using dakkon.
  • MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
    i noticed that it works with Annah too. And it happens not really always.

So it seems that sometimes pausing the game while in combat will lead you to this kind of bug.
  • trozztrozz Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Time to make like a necromancer and exhume this thread from the beyond.

I've run into this bug and it's pretty game breaking. These two things can happen while I'm paused:
    - I can keep attacking anything within range; the enemy cannot attack back
    - I can use as many bandages as I want instantly as long as the targets are in range

I guess I can...
    - Play without pausing ever
    - Cheat (which is what pausing feels like now)

Anyone know of a fix?

Edit: Saving and reloading fixed the issue and I haven't been able to recreate it since. There must be some way to glitch the gamestate so pausing is one sided. I'll post again if I can figure out how to pull off that sorcery.
    Post edited by trozz on