Skip to content

Gray Sprites

Hey guys,

Can't say if this is a bug or not because I have a bunch of mods installed, but I've noticed that many of the sprites in game have no color. They're uniformly a brownish grayish color. At first I thought it might be from the tweak pack, drab colors for commoners, but I've noticed that it appears on other sprites as well such as random enemy mages and fighters. I've also tried uninstalling the drab colors option of the tweak pack with no change. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there any known way to fix it?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    You don't say which game it is @Chiparik‌ (BGII:EE at a guess), or what platform (PC?). A screenshot would help as a direct comparison could be done.
  • ChiparikChiparik Member Posts: 5
    Whoops! Sorry about being unclear. I don't forum much.

I was talking about BG2EE. I was looking for something else and happened upon someone with the same issue. It seems that it was caused by the drab colors part of the mod I was using, but due to the way the saved games work, even if I uninstall it, the colors won't return unless I start a new game. Or that was my understanding.

I appreciate the response though Gate70!