Skip to content

[Not an Issue, Mod] Jaheira Spell Failure bug

Max_SpartaMax_Sparta Member Posts: 10
edited January 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hoping someone can help me with this.

Jaheira picked up spell failure, i think at some point during the De'Arnise Keep quest. Since then I have not been able to remove it. I've been to the temple and have cast literally every spell they have on her several times and rested for days and still it sticks to her.

And no, i have not imported from Black Pits as i know this can cause this bug. (ive never even started BP before) The game is however heavily modded. All the mods though are off of the BG2 mod list on this forum and in the order suggested in the thread as well.

Is there a way to remove it using EE Keeper? I couldnt see anything obvious other then 2 "miscast magic [60]" references under the Effects tab but removing these didnt seem to help either..

Any advise?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Max_SpartaMax_Sparta Member Posts: 10
    Anyone? Jaheira is one of my fav characters and I dont want to have to kick her out because of a silly bug T_T
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @Max_Sparta
    Is there anything under the local variable tags. If you can't see anything, feel free to zip and attach a save.

(& nobody is using the Brick are they?)
    Thanks
  • Max_SpartaMax_Sparta Member Posts: 10
    oddly i just figured it out. The 2 "miscast magic [60]" were the cause but there was also a seperate icon effect i didnt know about so it only appeared to still be there. I basically just wiped everything and put back the good ones lol
    Gate70
This discussion has been closed.