Skip to content

Rescuing Iltha windswept hills bug on bg2 ee android

Hi,

I've seen this in a forum discussion elsewhere for the PC where if you open the door to rescue iltha before speaking to her she can't be rescued/won't leave. They resolved this by activating clua console and replicating the key - appears it disappears when you unlock the door.

My android version doesn't have clua as near as I can tell, so now I can't complete the quest?

Can this be fixed or is there a clua console for android. Or can I export the file to my PC etc...

Cheers

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Yes you can transfer the file to PC, e.g. I use wifi file transfer then browse via the pc to
    android\data\com.beamdog.baldursgateIIenhanceded..\files\save
    check the box next to the save I want and click download.

Once edited or whatever, I browse to the same location then use the Select Folder option on the right to copy back. There are probably easier ways but this works for me.
  • jasoncjasonc Member Posts: 5
    Ok, will give this a go. Have only Aeomen as a cleric and will be messed up if he suddenly leaves from not upholding our honour lol.

Cheers!
    I can't port the save game across :( I make a new save game on my pc, then copy/replace with the relevant files, but then it doesn't show up as a saved game anymore on the PC.

How do i do this?
    Im using the GOG.com game on my PC
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Can you zip and attach your save here please @Jasonc

So far as I'm aware, EE saves are not compatible with the original games and vice-versa. I was going to suggest you use EE Keeper or Near Infinity but if you don't have the Enhanced Editions on PC I don't think you will have much luck with them.

Namedrop me when done and I'll edit, if you know the variable name/value that would help.
    Thanks