Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How to solve my problem?

StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
Anyone knows about CLUA console in IWDEE? I wrongly choose the dialogue, and save the game after the quest? I think the only thing I can do is re-creating a NPC to finish the quest. Is the CLUA console can do the same in IWDEE?

I successfully edited my baldur.ini into which I inserted a Debug code and opened console. The issue is, in Heart of Winter, when Vaarglan appeared and asked me where is sought-after mage. I wrongly exposed Kieran and got a bad result. I try to enter "CreateCreature("VAARGLAN")" in console and nothing happened. Am I wrong in typo? or there's no solution in my situation.

Hope someone can help me.

33.JPG 248.4K
Post edited by Strunk on

Comments

• StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
    I spawned Vaarglan. It didn't work. Anyone knows how to reset my dialogue? making things happen again.

I found out two variables "KIERAN_BETRAYED,KIERAN_CURE" in SK, and reset the values. It didn't work too.

This is my save after the skirmish in his hotel.

JuliusBorisov
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 179
    Isn't there an autosave when you enter the town ? Or did you screw it when entering a house ? Otherwise, you can add the xp or loot missing and spawn the innkeeper if you really want the result, unless what you really want is the battle itself.

• StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
    Noon said:

Isn't there an autosave when you enter the town ? Or did you screw it when entering a house ? Otherwise, you can add the xp or loot missing and spawn the innkeeper if you really want the result, unless what you really want is the battle itself.

I screw it up when I back up the house.

Tis the battle that I really want. There re few chances in the game for you engaging a rounded squad, with every classes in. and few mages you really can slay. For my problem I think if someone can change some values in Global Variables setting to solve the problem. Or I just leave it behind. How you spawn the innkeeper in the game, from ShadowKeeper?