Skip to content

Mod Order

DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
edited November 2014 in BG:EE Mods
So I try to install quite some mods this time and wonder if there is anything wrong with the order or if some of these mods conflict:
00 Override Mods, BG2 GUI with tweaks NOTE: The game not ending mod conflicts with NPC Project which then creates an Error
01 Kara Tur Quests
02 Mini Quests for BG1
03 BG1 NPC Project
04 Ajantis BG1 improvement
05 Improved Neera
06 Wand Case
07 Convenient Ammunition
08 IWDfication NOTE: Did not install the first two components, they are also in BG2 Tweaks
09 Divine Remix NOTE: Did not install Sphere System because it broke the game (seems to not work with the EE at the moment, game crashes on new game selection) EDIT: Changed position with Rogue Balancing because the Rogue Rebalancing compatibility says to install it before that and that it will be compatible.
10 Song and Silence
11 Rogue Rebalancing
12 Monk Overhaul
13 Wizard Slayer Rebalanced
14 Spontaneous Casting
15 Bg2 Tweaks NOTE: Did not install Spell Tables for Divine Casters and Bards because ROgue Rebalancing and Divine Remix have their own Tables
16 BP Series AI
17 SCS
18 atweaks NOTE: Did not install various tweaks that the tweaks contains in similar form.

Game starts properly and I can start a new game. Have to check if everything runs properly afterwards.
Post edited by Darkcloud on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    aTweaks should go after SCS.
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    Ok thanks, changed that.
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    edited November 2014
    Still working on it and removed a few mods that I probably won't really use anyway or that seem to risky. I still get an error in BPAPPLE.CRE when I try to install The fixpacks all items identified and SCS.
    EDIT: Ok the problem seems to be the Sphere system of Divine Remix. When I install it the game crashes after selecting new game.
    Post edited by Darkcloud on
  • VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
    edited February 2015
    How do you get IWDification to install? The installer is obsolete and refuses to recognize my BGEE installation.
    Hm. Hard linking the dialog did not help.
    Post edited by Vreejack on
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Vreejack said:

How do you get IWDification to install? The installer is obsolete and refuses to recognize my BGEE installation.
    Hm. Hard linking the dialog did not help.

Download the latest version of WeiDU (see link below) and replace the setup-iwdification.exe file in the mod with a renamed copy of weidu.exe.

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=26846
  • VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
    I thought weidu did this automatically since... a long time ago. Ah, but it buries the weidu exec in the folder. Yeah, that defeats the automatic update feature.