Skip to content

Rasaad questline, possible problem?

SPOILER ALERT!

I'm not sure if the questline is actually working as intended, whether I have encountered a bug or whether I have missed something.

After completing the cloud peak portion of his questline, and defeating his brother Gamaz I expected a dialogue with Rasaad to be initiated, or maybe a journal update acknowledging the fight, or mentioning this new character Alorgoth who was brought up during the confrontation. But nothing happened, it was all pretty anti-climatic.

I figured something would probably happen later on in the game, but so far nothing has happened and I am now just about ready to confront Sarevok and finish the game. Surely that fight was not the sudden conclusion to his BG1 story arc? Did I miss something?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    The dialog may have failed to trigger. It could have been that either you or Rasaad were somehow disabled at the time.
    Genryu
  • GenryuGenryu Member Posts: 372
    So there was definitely a dialogue that was supposed to trigger after the fight?

I'll finish up the game tonight, and then reload an old save, and try it again before starting BG2.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Yes, there's a journal update after the fight, which somehow doesn't seem to have triggered for you.

The mention of Alorgoth, implying that he's the one behind Gamaz, is all you find out about him in BG1ee. In Rasaad's BG2ee questline, he's searching for this Alorgoth character, and you'll find out much more.
    Genryu
    So is this the end of his quest line in BG1?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yep
    Genryu
    In that case thanks.