Skip to content

Dorn and Rasaads Quests

I've never seem to have a problem spawning Neera's SOA Quest, but Dorn and Rasaad's Quests have never formed for me.
Yet when I reach TOB their quests form as if the SOA Quests already happened?
How do I fix this?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Rasaad's SoA quest has a very specific trigger - you must visit the City Gates map with Rasaad in the party. Since there's not much to do in City Gates (if you've already killed the lich in the Crooked Crane), perhaps you miss Rasaad's quest by never going to City Gates?

It's much harder to understand why Dorn's SoA quest isn't triggering. For me, the first stage of his SoA quest is always offered instantly upon recruiting Dorn. The second stage then requires that Dorn is at least level 12 and that some time has passed in-game (a week or two) since the first stage. The third stage is immediately triggered by completing the second stage.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    And there are only three stages of Dorn's Quest in SOA I presume. How many for his TOB quest? No spoilers, I just need to know when I am done.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I did Dorn's SoA quest once (just so my own blackguard could steal his quest rewards). There are only 3 stages IIRC.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited February 2015
    Yes, Dorn has a 3-stage quest in SoA: the Wedding Massacre, the Helmite Camp, and the Resurrection Gorge.

For the record, Hexxat's SoA questline is also 3-stage (Dragomir's Tomb, the Claw of the Black Leopard, and the Shroud of the Prophet Unproved), Rasaad's is 2-stage (the Abandoned Amphitheatre, and the Heretic Temple), and Neera's is ... um ... well, Neera's depends upon what you count as a separate stage, I'd call it 2 major stages (the Hidden Refuge, and the Thayan Enclave), but also about 8 related minor sub-quests as well, so it's quite complicated.

In ToB, Dorn and Rasaad and Neera and Hexxat each have just a 1-stage quest, but in each case it's a fairly substantial one (and especially so in Rasaad's case).
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    Ok thank you