Skip to content

Weapon Icons?

AntaraReisAntaraReis Member Posts: 26
I've seen weapon icons displayed in two ways, whole-blade and handle-only. How do I switch between them?
http://imgur.com/SjTdKHK

Comments

• CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
    You cannot.
  • AntaraReisAntaraReis Member Posts: 26
    Huh? It has to be possible, after all there are screenshots with both icon styles.

Perhaps mods are involved? If so, which ones?
    As far as I know, it's like that because of the weapon. If you open EEKeeper and look through their weapons you will find a lot that only show the handle, even if you open their description. It's just how it is.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I am reasonably sure that you can change those icons with Near Infinity, but I am a mod noobie and it's been so long since I looked at it that I don't remember specifically how to do it.

Perhaps @Troodon80 can answer whether there is a simpler way to make changes with EEkeeper?
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    I think this has to do with SCS mod (or maybe another mod I don't remember). Do you have any installed? The larger view of the handle is a traditional long sword, and the zoomed out view of the whole sword is a "fine long sword" i don't know if you can change the icons, though.
    CField17 said:

I think this has to do with SCS mod (or maybe another mod I don't remember). Do you have any installed? The larger view of the handle is a traditional long sword, and the zoomed out view of the whole sword is a "fine long sword" i don't know if you can change the icons, though.

Really...? I honestly never knew that...that's some good information, thanks for that.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Heindrich said:

Perhaps @Troodon80 can answer whether there is a simpler way to make changes with EEkeeper?

@Heindrich, not currently.
  • AntaraReisAntaraReis Member Posts: 26
    CField17 said:

No. The only mod I've got is BG1NPC project. My game currently has the zoomed-out view, but I would much rather see just the handles.