Skip to content

Multiple characters suddenly can't use their items

GrunkerGrunker Member Posts: 46
edited February 2015 in IWD:EE Mods
Hi everybody,

I have a Paladin who suddenly can't wear her scale mail, helmet, bow or two-handed sword, as well as a Fighter/Druid who can't use his scale mail and helmet. They're both still equipped, but they're marked red, and if I take them off, I cannot equip them again.

I have no clue what's going on. Both have no status effects affecting them. No other characters seem to be affected. I am currently in the Vale of Shadows, where I've done all crypts except Kresselack's, and I was on my way to return to Kuldahar with a boatful of loot.

My Paladin is kitted with a kit from A Frozen Journey, but my Fighter/Druid is not.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @elminster (?), is there anything in A Frozen Frosty Journey that might cause this?

Also, @Grunker, do you have any additional mods installed?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Nothing I can think of. The only thing that is affected by it as far as druids and paladins go is related to divine spells, not items.
    Can you attach a save file and let me know which paladin kit you were using? I will look into this when I have the time.
    Also from the description you gave it seems like they now have the usability of thieves or bards. Which is obviously quite odd.