Skip to content

Is there some way to allow a non-Mage/Bard kit to use wands?

BanArdBanArd Member Posts: 60
I guess I'd have to use NearInfinity but I have no idea how, if someone could guide me through this I would really appreciate it!

Comments

• fanscalefanscale Member Posts: 81
    Start as a mage and dual class after a couple of levels. Make sure you have the requirements to dual class.
    Otherwise open a saved game in the editor. Find innate. Add spell. The spell you want is: Use any item
  • BanArdBanArd Member Posts: 60
    Thanks for the tips, but the kit in question can't dual from Mage (Stalker) and I just checked EEKeeper and there's no Use Any item in BG1
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    Eekeeper doesn't have it shadow keeper does
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I wouldn't advise editing any EE save files with ShadowKeeper. You're just as likely to corrupt your save as anything.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    BanArd said:

I guess I'd have to use NearInfinity but I have no idea how, if someone could guide me through this I would really appreciate it!

Just find the wand you want to change and you'll see all the classes that can use it when you select the Edit screen. There's a heading called "Unusable By:" Just change the data in that field.

• BanArdBanArd Member Posts: 60
    Belanos said:

Just find the wand you want to change and you'll see all the classes that can use it when you select the Edit screen. There's a heading called "Unusable By:" Just change the data in that field.

Thank you, I'll try that!