Skip to content

Missing Interface

Please could someone tell me how to solve the problem with a dissapeared interface in the black pits of BG:EE on iPad mini. I can't close the game, so I can't access my games in progress in Baldur's Gate. Which sucks big time, many many hours of gameplay lost. With kind regards, Marco.

Comments

• emqemq Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue on my iPhone, accidently removed the right interface (party members etc.) and it seems impossible to press the button that brings it back. The same can be said about the left interface if accidently minimized (I did this once, restarting the game brings it back but it doesnt work for the right sided interface), that one however disables the saving function which can be very frustrating if you don't quick save your game every five minutes. This is a VERY big deal to us who love this game and want to play it whereever we are (and paid a fair amount of money to do so).
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @emq @Marco59
    For BG:EE there is a thread with a couple of possible workarounds (stylus for some devices, or accessibility zoom). It should be possible to re-activate them from another device so if you can get to your save via something like iFunbox, zip and attach it here and namedrop me.
    Thanks

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34657/iphone-it-should-be-possible-to-unhide-left-and-right-panels