Skip to content

My Character is stuck on animation loop

OxygenjunkieOxygenjunkie Member Posts: 4
edited March 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Its hard to describe this issue, but i realised this happen on underdark, never had such problems before.

The problem is my character is constatly going on attack/dialogue animation and stand idle again. This loops forever. Its like he tries to use an item but cancels over and over again. I cant even walk because hes disturbed even when moving.

I can try to upload a video if i couldnt explain the issue properly, this thing is extremely frusturating and i cant play like this.

I am guessing this happened after fighting with Laosonar in underdark tavern.

P.S: My earlier save is way back to spellhold, i just dont wanna go over it again.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    What version of the game do you have @Oxygenjunkie and can you try the below please.
    - Remove all weapons, armour, items, etc. Regenerative items can cause issues in earlier versions.
    - If movement returns to normal try adding an item at a time back. Halberds & drow form perhaps.

Or zip and attach a save for inspection.
    Thanks
  • OxygenjunkieOxygenjunkie Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the response, i am using enhanced edition not sure about the version. I attached my save games (Bug, Bug2)

PS: I am using bottomless bags, infinite ammo/potion stack and happy patch
    Post edited by Oxygenjunkie on
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Those saves work fine for me so it is likely you are not on the current patch. I think the version number can be seen if you switch to Windowed Mode (Alt/Enter) as mine shows 1.3.2064. If it doesn't show you're likely to be down-version.

If I'm right, the ring of Gaxx will be affecting play. You can check this by unequipping the ring and seeing if the issue goes away.
  • OxygenjunkieOxygenjunkie Member Posts: 4
    Yes, its the regenerating rings, thanks for the solution. I hope the issue will go away after i am out of underdark because i cant update my game(dont ask why :D)