Skip to content

Tell me how to use the gambit-system

G`day. So.. I rolled a 93 skald (loved the idea of a drunkard skald rambling about playing his flute while in combat)
So I found this "script" or gambit as I would call it. So I can use this to make my skald play in combat or ooc.

-Great! , I thought for my self. I can use this for the other toons as well. But no.. I can`t seem to make it work with some scripts. Main problems so far: Druid won`t heal when it would seem logical to heal. Heals when it`s too late. So I must manually heal, so the script doesn`t work for me. Am I doing it wrong? (tell me how to life... *sigh*)
And for my mage, in the script it says something like; will cast offensive spells that are memorized, otherwise use melee. But the bloody mage just seems to want to run in the middle of the combat with her stick and fight melee.. Haven`t been able to cast a single spell with that script. WHY won`t you use your spells, DAMNIT!

Does it matter if the script says "cleric" or "druid"?

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    No Idea, I myself just play with the vanilla scripts and pause while I control all spell casting manually.
    JuliusBorisov
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Without actually seeing the script, it's pretty much impossible to see what it's doing wrong. I know with the custom scripts I'm using, all my characters are doing what they should be, for the most part. You should have a look at it in Near Infinity and see for yourself what it's doing.
    wubble