Skip to content

Who are you - Show your fandoms

2»

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I am a fan of many things, I can barely keep track D:

But my most important ones, both in fanworks and influence on me:
    Forgotten Realms (except the novels, thanks to terrible translations and my dyslexia), My little Pony, LucasArts adventures and Pokémon (games). Aside from that I looooooooove Mythology, especially Northern, Celtic and Greece.

Other stuff I am into, but not as big as the other ones:
    Games: Team Fortress 2, Portal, Secret of Mana 1 & 2, Chrono Trigger, Anno, Don't Starve, Metal Gear Solid, Borderlands, Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing New Leaf, TellTale, Daedalic, Dragon Age

Movies/ Shows: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Avatar, Tarantino, Dragonball, Disney Animation, Rise of the Guardians, Game of Thrones, Samurai Champloo, The Gamers 2, Firefly, Metalocalypse, Animaniacs

Books/ Comics: Discworld, Nana (Ai Yazawa), Kenshin, Ghibli (especially Ponyo, Castle in the Sky and Monoke Hime), Deadpool, Team Fortress 2, V for Vendetta, ElfQuest, Asterix, Star Wars

Music (I am not fangirling about musicians as I used to as a teenager, but here we go):
    RAGE, Orden Ogan, Brandon Small, System of a down, Coheed and Cambria, Maximum the Hormone, S&M, terrible German anime songs from my childhood (the nostalgia is strong in this one), Nobuo Uematsu, videogame soundtracks in general

Stuff I used to be into but don't really care about anymore:
    Naruto, most anime/ manga stuff, Age of Empires, WarCraft (3), Guild Wars, die ärzte, everything from Arina Tanemura, Digimon, Normal Boots/ Hidden Block and the likes, Seeed (they used to be so good :'I )

I think that about covers it ...
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    edited March 2015
    hhhmmmmmm no buffy, no firefly, no dollhouse, no angel, you forgot the whole Whedonverse. How can this humble Whedonite express himself??