Skip to content

#11141 Neera's ToB quest should not prevent travel to the Throne of Bhaal

Comments

• steelchasersteelchaser Member Posts: 72
    Thanks in advance!
  • WacknessWackness Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    I have the same problem. My party kept attacking that wizard after he initially gave up, and now i can't get to ToB!

Help?! :(

Post edited by Wackness on
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Here you go @Wackness you'll probably get Neera's dialogue which should have triggered earlier.
  • TheGlenTheGlen Member Posts: 10
    The SW room in the Throne does not change from lava to water. It prevents me from finishing the game as I can't go to the final battle.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Can you please upload your save folder (.zip or .rar) to the thread for somebody to take a look at.
    Here you go.
    edited March 2015
    Hi @TheGlen
    Could you attach the entire 00000nnnnnn-savename folder please as the gam file is also required, and the other files would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Here you go
    hmm, did you click post comment before the upload completed @TheGlen
    Trying again
    Hi @TheGlen it looks like your issue is this one, so merged into the main thread.

You should be able to exit the Pocket Plane now.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TheostanzinTheostanzin Member Posts: 53
    I have played several times thru and this is the first time that i could not leave the pocket plane to fight melissan. The solar has disappeared. Aerie and i say our vows. When i try to leave i can only return to the monastery. I have tried the clua console trick to forward time. I have double checked to make sure i have completed all challenges including the ravager cyric etc. Any suggestions?
    Hi @Theostanzin
    If Neera is in your party try this console command
    C:GetGlobal("OHN_TOB_PLOT","GLOBAL")

A result of 14 would cause the issue, if that's the case set it to 15 and advise.
    C:SetGlobal("OHN_TOB_PLOT","GLOBAL",15)

If something else, please zip and attach a save for inspection.
    Thanks
    JuliusBorisovajace
    I am uploading the game save file in case anyone wants to have a look. I will upload before and after the Ravager challenger.
    Merging into report @Theostanzin as you have the same issue. I've edited your save in case you prefer not to.
    Thanks

JuliusBorisov
    Thanks Gate 70 as that seems to have fixed the problem!
    Gate70
  • BeserkerBeserker Member Posts: 2
    Hello all

Having same problem getting to kick melisandras backside. Im not sure if the command path put hy gate works on android so I attached my save game so I wont muck it up.

Also I cant face the demigorgan without game crashing. Quite infuriating I can't face two of games strongest creatures.

One final bug ive seen for android version. If I use energy blades. When blades finish im still set to 9 attacks per round. Its a funny bug but hella cheesy, my druid with his staff of ram 6 is like a helicopter with creatures flying and exploding everywhere. I have to exit and reenter game to reset it
  • BeserkerBeserker Member Posts: 2
    Much appreciated gate. Thank you
    JuliusBorisov
  • jhanezjhanez Member Posts: 6
    Having the same issue here. Since I'm running on iPad with the latest iOS 8 update (which blocks access to iFunBox), is there any hope for me? Any workarounds to getting access to the saves?
    I'm not aware of another method. It still works for me on iOS 8.3, although I know a few months back it reported some message which I can't remember and I had to do something to get past that.
    Really still works for you? Are you running iFunBox on Mac or PC? Here is what they said on Facebook:

"iOS 8.3 ruined our freedom of controlling data in our installed Apps and Games. Apple blocked access of the entire sandbox directory of every installed App since iOS 8.3. Previously only writing is block in executable directory. Now we totally lost the control of Apps on our own devices. We are investigating the situation."

So maybe either I wait until they find a workaround or possibly this may be fixed with the next 1.4 update?
    Yes, although I use the funbox classic part on pc and had the game installed before the 8.3 update so maybe one of those counts?
    Hmmm, I will try the classic version and report back. I've got OS X but am running Windows 7 via Parallels too. Regular PC version didn't work but classic might!
    No dice on iFunBox Classic. Any other suggestions besides jailbreak?
    I'm sorry, I don't know of any working alternative - I switched to ifunbox as itools stopped working for me and I don't wish to jailbreak.
    How likely is this particular bug to be fixed when v1.4 is released?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem. I know from browsing the forum that it must have been due to me hacking away at Szass Tamm too quickly (no force attack, though). Could someone please help me editing my save game? I play on iphone so I can't use the console. I managed to transfer the save using ifunbox.
  • StalkingwolfStalkingwolf Member Posts: 22
    Here's the save, you should get a conversation when you load the save and you'll need to go back to the clearing
    JuliusBorisovGate70
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 2
    Wonderful! Thank you @Stalkingwolf! The conversation started when I loaded, and afterwards I could continue to Throne of Bhaal, even without travelling to the clearing first.
    Gate70