Skip to content

agree/disagree list: Small things you absolutely want changed/nerfed/improved ADD YOURS PLEASE

SaberstormSaberstorm Member Posts: 60
This list is for all small things you absolutely want changed/nerfed/improved
if it's a big thing( it needs large explenation) post it in it's own topic

how this list works:
press that agree/disagree button per thing/idea when posted by forum users...

i'll add the first one:

changed/nerfed:
spamming the endboss with the summoning wand>>must become>>>Not being able to multi spawn creatures in the end fight

press agree/disagree for this first one, and following post please so people and devs get a idea of what we'd like changed. Replying why you agree/disagree is nice.

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    It would probably be better to not repeat stuff from other discussions in this thread.

I think the BG2 engine limits the amount of possible summoned creatures present at any given time anyway, so the initial point may be moot. (I'll miss my skeleton army)
  • SaberstormSaberstorm Member Posts: 60
    It would probably be better to not repeat stuff from other discussions in this thread.

I think the BG2 engine limits the amount of possible summoned creatures present at any given time anyway, so the initial point may be moot. (I'll miss my skeleton army)
    hey hadn't thought off the bg2 engine nerfing that.
    About the not reapeating the stuff from other discussions: This is meant for the little things that don't need it's own topic. Maybe see it as a short list for the devs to not lose track off the small things

• SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171

They should add a gibberling summon without limits. OH THE HORROR