Skip to content

Sarevok's voice

RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
edited August 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
I know that the team have said that they don't have the resources to get the old actors back to re-record lines and such, but what about just Kevin Michael Richardson? In BG2 David Warner (and other actors) voiced more of their lines and in BG1 I don't think Sarevok has that many overall. Would it be out of the question to have him back to voice more lines than he originally did in BG1? I think the game could really benefit from seeing more of his performance.

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I think "They don't have the resources to get the old actors back to re-record lines and such" should be interpreted as "They don't have the resources to get the old actors back to re-record lines and such" and not "They don't have the resources to get the old actors back to re-record lines and such except for that one guy because it'd make the game more awesome".
    SneakyDumpling
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    edited August 2012
    From what I've read it seems the problem in getting actors back is at least party due to budget. It's not unreasonable to ask if they can get one person, the main villain to voice some more lines in the game. I don't see why that's such a problem for you @Drugar.