Skip to content

Starting locations for Dorn,Neera and Rassad?

noodles_toonoodles_too Member Posts: 23
Hey. Anybody know where we'll find these guys in the game?

Comments

• SallparadiseSallparadise Member Posts: 94
    Rassad is around Nashkell if I remember correctly.
    Neera will be around the Word of Sharp Teeth I believe (it would make sense with the Red Wizards of Thay being there) and I forget about Dorn.
  • noodles_toonoodles_too Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2012
    I assume Rassad and Neera will be in the two new areas, Cloud Peaks and the secluded hideaway. No mention of Dorn though. Unless he's attached to the Black Pits? Really want to get Dorn in my party as early as possible...
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284

I assume Rassad and Neera will be in the two new areas, Cloud Peaks and the secluded hideaway.

If I understood correctly, their personal quests are tied to those new areas. Rasaad should be found in Nashkell, since the official info on him states that:
    Rasaad is a Calishite Monk demonstrating his monastic arts to the people of Nashkel. His quest ultimately leads into the highest reaches of the Cloud Peaks, where he must face an unexpected nemesis.
    Sophia
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    Judging by screenshots, Dorn is somewhere in Gibberling Mountains location, which is the most south-eastern location in the game.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Cheesebelly: LOL XD
    elminster
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    I can hear the Odd Couple theme in my head already
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

And once you become BFFs, his portrait switches

From ----------------------- To

< snip>

(notice the smile on the sword)

That is so gorram awesome :-D
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Drugar : don't ask what happens to Dorn if you give him the belt of gender thingy! O_O (but imagine him with bright red lipstick and other makeup :o )
    Quartz
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Xzar
    Xzar said:

Judging by screenshots, Dorn is somewhere in Gibberling Mountains location, which is the most south-eastern location in the game.

That would make sense as I remember there being an unexplained pile of bones, blood and meat in the middle of the map...
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160

Anduin said:

@Xzar

That would make sense as I remember there being an unexplained pile of bones, blood and meat in the middle of the map...

So the Sword Coast did have a KFC
    Poor Melicamp.
    The_New_Romanceelminster
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

@Drugar : don't ask what happens to Dorn if you give him the belt of gender thingy! O_O (but imagine him with bright red lipstick and other makeup :o )

Or a sexy half-orc amazon in black plate mail. Daddy like.

Dorn: ...

Quartz
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @LadyRhian : agreed, it would be interesting to say the least, and would make the gender switch belt actually useful for once!

Is this the point where we nudge mr. Nat Jones? Mister, pwetty pweashe? :3
    Nah, only kidding, but it would be gold, also having reactions (Shar-Teel especially!)
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    LadyRhian said:

It would be nice if they had genderswitched pictures for all the NPCs. Stick them on the character when/if they change sex...

Surely this forum has somebody proficient enough with photoshop to make his/her own set?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I so want to see female Eldoth, because he's the one I end up sticking it to most often. He just does so much and says so much to deserve it...
    Cheesebelly