Skip to content

Viconia and my party

is there any way to keep Viconia in a Good alignment party? I mean, without her conflict with someone, I have a character with 17 charisma (19 with the cloak). I saw some videos and I learned that Kivan hate Viconia, Is there any way to contain this "hate" ?

Sorry my bad english and thanks to you all!

Comments

• st_live418st_live418 Member Posts: 41
    I beleive that Kivan will always eventually come to blows with Viconia, as will Ajantis. But beyond those two, I think most good NPCs will at least tolerate her in the group. I've taken Viconia as my cleric in plenty of "good" groups without any issues.

But some others may be able to elaborate more.
    diogojinNaten
  • diogojindiogojin Member Posts: 25

I beleive that Kivan will always eventually come to blows with Viconia, as will Ajantis. But beyond those two, I think most good NPCs will at least tolerate her in the group. I've taken Viconia as my cleric in plenty of "good" groups without any issues.

But some others may be able to elaborate more.

I have one more question , and if I exceed 18 reputation , will she leave my group? my current reputation is 18 (I had 20 reputation before Viconia join me)
  • st_live418st_live418 Member Posts: 41
    I don't know if you can get more than 18 rep if you have her, due to the -2 she brings with her. Don't quote me on that, though.
    diogojin

I don't know if you can get more than 18 rep if you have her, due to the -2 she brings with her. Don't quote me on that, though.

Ok, thank you anyway :blush:
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    You can mod the game so evil NPCs won't leave if your reputation is too high. It never really made sense to me that they'd leave if you had too good of a reputation since their own personal power is rising very quickly, even if they left at the end of your quest they're in much better shape than if they threw a hissy fit and bailed. It's not as if you're asking them to do suicidal last stands in order to save villagers. The craziest thing you do is tackle Durlag's Tower and if they were strong enough they'd do it themselves for the loot.
    diogojin
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    diogojin said:

I have one more question , and if I exceed 18 reputation , will she leave my group? my current reputation is 18 (I had 20 reputation before Viconia join me)

Reputation can still increase beyond 18 with Viconia in the group, and this will cause her to leave the party in an unmodded game. You'd have to manage your reputation by doing evil deeds or by recruiting one or two more NPCs whose presence in the party lowers reputation.

I'm not sure if a fight between Kivan and Viconia can be avoided.
    st_live418elminsterdiogojinJuliusBorisov
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    edited April 2015
    Just make her wear helm of opposite alignment.
    I know it's not easy to take, but it's the way i did Dorn quest and then keeping Viconia.
    elminsterdiogojin
    Daevelon said:

Just make her wear helm of opposite alignment.
    I know it's not easy to take, but it's the way i did Dorn quest and then keeping Viconia.

Good ideia, Thank you my friend!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

I'm not sure if a fight between Kivan and Viconia can be avoided.

In my experience, it can be, if your main character has very high (at least 18, maybe higher) charisma.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Conflict Ajantis v. Viconia is inevitable, conflict Kivan v. Viconia can be avoided (but I'm not sure if you can ensure avoidance by high CHA, or if it also requires luck).

As already said, you can still exceed 18 REP, and she will instantly leave if you do.

Other than those issues, there's no problem with having Viconia in a Good party.
    diogojin