Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Help with the Polar Bear spirits - loads of spoilers.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I need some serious help on the Burial Isle. After I have the conversation with the Polar Bear Guardian Spirit, I keep losing the battle. So I have some questions.

1/. I keep getting nuked with a racking pain spell. Is this a new feature to IWDEE (I can't remember it from the old IWD, but then again I do have some serious memory problems). Is there anyway to counter it, or protect against it?

2/. I can't get enough feedback about what damages the spirits from the dialogue box. I know that Magic Missilies work, but I can't tell about other magic damage such as fire from various swords. I do get messages telling me they a magic resistant, but it doesn't specify which particular magic they are resisting. Are they sucspetible to stuff like Confusion or Malison?

3/. What weapons work best against them?

4/. Do they count as undead?

Comments