Skip to content

Modded Game: Crashes when click 'New Game'

SBOG4215SBOG4215 Member Posts: 8
Hey guys,

First time modder here. I'm unable to start a new game (in either SoA or ToB) because when I click on the New Game button the game crashes and I get an error pop-up. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with one of the mods I've installed because vanilla worked fine. I tried to make sure each mod was compatible, and installed in the right order, but I may have missed one. This is the second run I've had trying to install these mods, and after hours of getting no where, I was hoping for some help. Any support would be much appreciated!

WeiDU list attached.

PS As seen in the WeiDU list, I tried uninstalling the last mod, aTweaks, to see if some of the pnp rules might have messed up the game. No luck.

Comments

• SBOG4215SBOG4215 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2015
    Update: I started from scratch, following the same order as before and checking the game after each mod installed. It seems like Divine Remix is causing the problem (as uninstalling it fixed it)! Not sure about the specific component which might be causing it.

Update: I started from scratch, following the same order as before and checking the game after each mod installed. It seems like Divine Remix is causing the problem (as uninstalling it fixed the problem!)! Not sure about the specific component which might be causing it.

Update 2: It seems to be the sphere component causing the crashes. Installed everything else from Divine Remix and no problems.
    Post edited by SBOG4215 on
  • JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    I've been having problems with crashes whenever I attempt to start a new game, with portrait mods/kits.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Install v7 of Divine Remix if you plan to use the Sphere system.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I've been having this issue the last few days and i have no mods or packs installed of any kind. It's got me really confused cause i can play normally, just cant start a new game anymore for whatever reason.
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @SBOG4215 Next time try use BWS for installing.