Skip to content

Concerns about Android tablet screens size.

Thinking about buying this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SM-T700NTSAXAR)

Is an 8.4" screen too small? Is the game always "passive"? By that I mean in combat can I have it so it's always turn based and not "active"? I ask because I don't want to have trouble tapping things on my screen and die because i couldnt see what was happening.

Comments

• Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    Hard to say if 8.4 is too small. That's probably more subjective than anything else. I play it on 10"+ tabs and personally wouldn't care for anything smaller, but there are some who play it on their phablets and don't mind at all.

As far as turn-based goes, the best you can do is pause, select your actions, unpause, rinse, repeat. So you might say you can play it "quasi-turn-based."
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    I play BG:EE regularly on a 7-inch tablet without much hassle. All I have to do is increase the font size a bit and configure auto-pause on enemy sighted and trap found.
    Fiendish_Warrior
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • facelegfaceleg Member Posts: 6
    I play it on an iPad Mini and an iPhone 5S. The 5S is a bit small but I still enjoy it!