Skip to content

Come on, give us some footage

johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
Who else wants to see some moving footage? Screenshots are nice but I want some reallive footage to see it all in action. Don't worry, I allready ordered the game. But keep us sattisfied please these coming weeks with some goodies.

Comments

• KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    All in good time. They have to go through an approval process for screenshots, art, video, etc. We'll probably see a lot soon, though. :)
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    Well, September 18th is pretty close now so we'll definitely see some footage "soon". :P
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    If it were up to them, we'd probably be swimming in screenshots by now, sadly though, every such item has to go through a system through Atari and Wizards of the Coast I believe... that must be kinda painful :o

I wouldn't wonder if they put new screenshots by next week though... Their latest "Soon" really appears to be "soon" :)

As for a trailer, well that could be kinda tricky, no? Trailers are usually hard to do, especially for remakes I feel...
  • PaheejPaheej Member Posts: 126
    @g314
    Ha, that image is awesome, did someone put "rolly eyes" on one of those Honey Bear style containers?
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    I know they're creating suspense, but it's a little surprising that we're like...two weeks from release and all we currently have are a handful of images and a lot of unanswered questions about the changes to the game.

Oh well, one day at a time. :)

I'm glad they held the AMAA, because they gave up just enough that I was satisifed.
  • zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    I saw some footage!

...I played some Baldur's Gate (BGT) last night. ;)

In all seriousness, I'd prefer the BG:EE team focus their efforts on making release day hotter than hotcakes. They've been very open about lot of changes, and yes, a little secretive about some things. But it's a game that's been out for 14 years...let them have a little fun, would you? :)
  • johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
    Oh well, I'll just pet my pretty little spacehamster here and dream of days to come....... very soon ;)
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Somehow this "SOON" doesn't sound realible at all.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @g314

that was the most awesome pic ever, i would have given you insiteful, agree, and like if i could
  • g314g314 Member Posts: 201
    Paheej said:

@g314
    Ha, that image is awesome, did someone put "rolly eyes" on one of those Honey Bear style containers?

'Fraid not. It does have such a peering expression, though. Can't think of what exactly... or can I? >.>