Skip to content

IM SO SCREWED HELP PLEASE !! Ipad version

I just finished playing Shadown of Amn and just ready to go to watchers keep but i dont have my vigil stone and the scroll i left in the shadow thieves base in Alkhatala . .

I search it in the net and it say that i must download shadowkeeper but the is for computer :(

PLEASE HELP DONT WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN :(((

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Hmmmm.... For the scroll can you not just go get it? I assume your in ToB now, of you can't. If you upload a save someone like @CrevsDaak‌ @Tresset‌ (though his computer is kaput) @Troodon80‌ or @Gate70‌ may be able to help. The best way to get the save is iFunbox, I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
  • markhy02markhy02 Member Posts: 3
    Yes im in ToB now. . @meagloth‌ Sir your a life saver I THANK YOU :D btw will there be another sequel after BG 2?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited July 2014
    Bg3 is... Controversial, at best. There have been no official announcements, but there is an "adventure y" in the works. We fancy it might be set in between 1 and 2, but no official word yet(at least not any coherent, Official word.)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Can you use iFunbox to transfer your save to a computer and then zip and upload the file to the forums so I can take a look at it? Even if you can't do this you should be fine without the scroll...

Spoilers follow:

There are many choices you can make once you reach the bottom of Watcher's Keep. Not all of them require the scroll. You can actually complete the quest without it.
  • OmZanthOmZanth Member Posts: 4
    Can't you just use a console command to create a new vigil stone and ritual scroll? If so, does anyone know what those codes are?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

No console on the iPad.

(Though, now that Apple raised the max app size from 2GB to 4GB, there is space to include it... this is one of the four things on my Beamdog wishlist.)

Actually, it hasn't been cut nor anything, it's just that there's no way of opening it since there's no CRTL+M keystroke on iOS.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Well, shouldn't that be hackable? I mean, you can use a bluetooth keyboard for an iPad, which should offer keyboard functionality, though perhaps the iPad version has no keyboard functionality??

Honestly, I have 0 experience with the iPad version. My dad uses an iPad, I use an Android when the damn thing doesn't have it's charger 'mysteriously' broken.