Skip to content

Missing Sidebar

GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
The sidebars on one of my games is missing, and even zooming won't get them back. I'm using an iphone. Any advice on how to save the game from being deleted?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    It looks like this is a known issue.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/546272/#Comment_546272

I recall someone else figuring out a workaround for it I think (apart from the stylus mentioned in the thread above). I'll see if I can find the post about it.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yea looks like the only solution I could find was that zoom thing you seem to have already tried. All I could find was this.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/548301/#Comment_548301

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Thank you for looking it up. I suppose I'll just start over. Good thing I suffer from rerollitis anyways!
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    That makes me really sad. I was going to say there's a key to bring it back, but that doesn't help our iPad brethren!
    Aye. And it hurts when you get a good no reload run going and then lose it like that.
    I would never make it through a no reload run. I'm not even sure how my monk will make it past the final battle - it's definitely challenging.

I would never make it through a no reload run. I'm not even sure how my monk will make it past the final battle - it's definitely challenging.

My monk died so many times it isn't funny. No reload goes best when you have someone who can tank anything (dwarven defender), can't be seen (fighter/thief with potions or shadow dancer), or has every tools for every situation (sorceror).

Even surviving bg1 with a monk is worth internet points.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I cannot BELIEVE this hasn't been fixed yet. At this point, I'm having a hard time looking at the delay in patching BGEE up to either of the other two EE games, both of which include a fix for this problem, as anything other than laziness, or worse, disregard. What could possibly be the explanation?
    Grum said:

My monk died so many times it isn't funny. No reload goes best when you have someone who can tank anything (dwarven defender), can't be seen (fighter/thief with potions or shadow dancer), or has every tools for every situation (sorceror).

Even surviving bg1 with a monk is worth internet points.

@Grum He's been surviving all right, to this point. Early on, I used darts (high APR to partially offset his iffy THAC0) and a lot of kiting. To be honest, it's made me play the others far better - I use more wands and potions, to say nothing of spells, than I did.

Group of baddies East of Nashkell Mines? Easy. 1 fire wand and 1 skull trap. Mop up afterward. It's a different feel than I'm used to, but I like it.

To be honest, I'm most afraid of the werewolves (especially Sir RegeneratesALot) and the final fight. I'm sure there's a way to survive that, but I don't see how an AC 1 or 0 CHARNAME can make it through.