Skip to content

So… New Adventure in the offing

2»

Comments

• cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    25 gp it is then, I will keep them warm and safe in the pockets of my stylish trousers.
    lolien
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Will you do B1 later? I keep missing out on your RP's, but lucked into the latest!
    lolienNonnahswriter
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @reedmilfam Sure! In fact, there is not enough stuff in this module to level up to the levels needed for each level from the level before, so I will probably have to add other things into the module to give your characters enough XP.
    lolien
    @LadyRhian Yes! For the fallen! Nature's Servant Awaits! And all other Jaheria tropes :smiley:
    :) Ihave plenty of good little adventures and some not so little ones.
    lolien
    Yes. I just need to be better at seeing them crop up. Usually day late, gold piece short :)
    How much XP is there in Castle Greyhawk? Will a multiclassed illusionist/thief gain a level or two (if he survives of course...)?
    The first level of the module is for parties of level 0-2. The second level is for parties of level 3-4. I'd say most of you will gain a level in the first dungeon level. But there is plenty to do outside as well. And don't worry- you will come to the attention of Herzog Akitrom himself, and he will send you on adventures both in and outside the castle...
    NonnahswriterloliencyberhawkJuliusBorisov
    If we live that long... We're all doomed.

Wait. That's Xan's line...
    Oh yeah, Xan! Our quest is vain... We should all just lay down and die.

BG has such good humor.
    Characters I shall never forget. Never played with Xan, though, so I only know him by reputation.
    Our Quest is VAIN!
    Nonnahswritercyberhawklolien