Skip to content

Imoen party interactions.

Roller12Roller12 Member Posts: 437
edited August 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Any plans to add these? Even Boo talks more!

Comments

• AzL0nAzL0n Member Posts: 126
    I wish... it's in the can't be done list -_-
  • CrazedSlayerCrazedSlayer Member Posts: 130
    Well... unless a prominent mod gets their attention and they include it? It doesn't help that she's in Spellhold for most of the game, I guess.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    She was meant to be killed, supposedly. This explains her lack of post-rescue banters. I'd hope this gets a loophole, or at least a bit of legal wrangling to fix
  • Roller12Roller12 Member Posts: 437
    Well the thing is, she doesnt have any banter in the first game either, BG1. Silent as a stone. Surely they are allowed to add something lore friendly as there is nothing to actually change there, lol.
    Haha, I like your thinking :P Who knows, maybe the added NPCs new quests and such that they're allowed to write new dialogue for will give them a change to flesh out their characters in needed ways?
  • Flameguard27Flameguard27 Member Posts: 37
    From what I know the other party members have banters with the new 3 characters. It wouldn't be far fetched to assume Imoen might have banters with them.
    Oh she almost definitely will. Plus she'd make comments about whatever new quests shows up. Tho it may be a little ham-handed to have her go "Oh you're a wild mage? Thats really interesting, Neera: let me list of all reasons I think it would be neat to suddenly become a mage in BG2" XD Funny if Neera was Imoens inspiration for that class change! Maybe the writing could pull it off tho? Guess we'll find out soon.
  • ZwiebelchenZwiebelchen Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2012
    I'm curious... does adding banters count as "adjusting old content" or "adding new content"? (the former not allowed by contract, the latter allowsed)

EDIT: Nevermind, it's stated in the "can't be done" thread that this is not allowed by contract.
  • cmorgancmorgan Member Posts: 707
    BG1NPC.