Skip to content

Female Half-Orc pictures for Jaysama

2»

Comments

• Kharas said:

Real armor, looks damn badass, and pretty damn hot as well :)

<.< I'm just messing/nit-picking here...But its not REAL armor if there is boob cups...there is actually an article somewhere explaining how REAL armor is curved, and the boob cups would actually weaken the integrity of the chest plate making it useless.
    KharasSophiaSyntia13
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    I was just rolling an RNG for fun, to create a random combination of gender/race/class and alignment, as I'm totally nervy on what I'm gonna play when BG:EE comes out.

Turns out I should be a female half-orc cleric of Helm. Alignment true neutral. So much for that. I hope they have some beautiful female half-orcs in their new portrait set. And maybe I'll fudge and make her a fighter/cleric. Maybe.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    That actually sounds like an awesome character, @The_New_Romance! Do it.
    The_New_Romance
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    :D I'll sleep on it. Would be quite unusual, though, so maybe...
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Here's a female half-orc archer for you.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/eb0911ex_99899.jpg

And a warrior from Mortal online: http://www.mortalonline.com/files/conceptart/FemaleHalfOrc.jpg

Shamaness? http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110421193531/bloodofheroes/images/1/12/130574-female-half-orc-warden.jpg

And another kickass warrior type: http://thecage.wdfiles.com/local--files/pc:shianne/Shianne01.jpg

And remember how I complained in another thread about ridiculous armor for female characters? Yeah. Two more (Half-orc) examples for you all: image

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/102/1/0/Half_Orc_by_Altana.jpg

"Armor for protection? I have no idea what you are talking about... Armor is there to make your bewbs stand out, y'all." :P
    The_New_RomanceMornmagorRaistlin82
  • MetaSiegMetaSieg Member Posts: 26
    @Schneidend
    What we need is a character editor for BGEE asap. Race limitations on classes be damned.
    LemernisSchneidend
  • SirrionSirrion Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2012
    Post edited by Sirrion on
  • KharasKharas Member Posts: 150
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian

But what if you suddenly end up in a fight with people that try to steal your nipples! Then that female armor would be perfect!! :)

The hammer in the picture you have posted looks pretty nice btw.

An apropriate name for it, at least when combined with the armor, would probably be "Nutcracker"

The male opponents are so busy managing the sudden flush of blood to a certain body part, that they cant really focus on defending against anything at all :)
    LadyRhianCommunardSyntia13Fredjo
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @ladyrhian as i guy, i must say, if i was fighting someone wearing that, i wouldn't be very focused on the combat......

those outfits should get a bonus to attack against male chars, and since all the women are typically dressed the same.....no bonus/penalties.
    @Kharas If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a... nut? ;)
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    RedGuard
    @Communard Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...
  • MetaSiegMetaSieg Member Posts: 26
    @Communard
    I don't know where that's from but it's awesome.
    MetaSieg said:

@Communard
    I don't know where that's from but it's awesome.

It's a half-orc Inquisitor from the Pathfinder ruleset.
    MetaSieg
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    idk, I think those "armoured" females might be susceptible to taunts and low level trolling that would offset any advantage gained by cleavage p0wah. A simple "You look like you bake a mean cake" or "That armour really ought to be worn by someone younger" should do. I might be wrong though, it`s happened before all-right.
    Bjjorick
    @Tr_ond And if the woman in question isn't amenable to being offended, you may end up missing some body parts- head... arms... legs...
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian well, that would be the intent of said taunts.
    Being a cheeky bastard i have some experience in being "attacked" by females i know very well as a response to "Shut up, this is not a kitchen." type remarks. So i`m not to worried. They tend to charge like a small bipedal bull rather than use sophisticated combat techniques.
    :D Not I. I wait and take my feelings out later... (Evil Grin). But when facing off with a woman with a sword, if she's not affected by your attempted insults, you've just dug your own grave.
    edited September 2012
    I bet it would be worth it though :) If you`re going to have a fight you might as well try the taunt. If she`s friendly, you apply the charm instead. As a natural ability or from a scroll..

edit : posted a female half-orc in the Meme thread...
    Tr_ond said:

@LadyRhian well, that would be the intent of said taunts.
    Being a cheeky bastard i have some experience in being "attacked" by females i know very well as a response to "Shut up, this is not a kitchen." type remarks. So i`m not to worried. They tend to charge like a small bipedal bull rather than use sophisticated combat techniques.

That's all well and good, up until you run into the half-orc gal that has Frenzied Berserker levels and your sophisticated combat techniques count for nothing against an unkillable rampaging juggernaut, or you have the misfortune of meeting the single class Fighter half-orc chick that is far too disciplined to be taunted and can cut you in half with a strike you couldn't even see.

I'm just saying, real fantasy warrior chicks, and not the half-naked bimbos you see in Royo art, are not to be trifled with.
    MetaSiegCommunard
    @Schneidend i think this is a case of me wording my posts in a way that is possible to misunderstand.
    By "armoured" i mean the scantily clad bimbo type. And it`s not like you go about taunting randomly but rather as one more thing to do when a fight is inevitable.
    @Tr_ond Assuming you have any charm to apply. Certain males in these games are missing that, um, ability.
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Communard said:

I've found Carmen Sandiego.
    alannahsmithBjjorickTulimyrskyXylina
  • Doom972Doom972 Member Posts: 150
    Communard said:

Nobody expects the... Orcish inquisition?
    RedGuardTulimyrskyneleothesze
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    edited September 2012
    Funny enough, you find a lot more nice female h-orcs if you google "half orc" rather than "female half orc".

She could snap you like a twig and she knows it.

True warriors are green warriors.

Look but don't touch.

Who needs armour with so much muscle.

Young blood.

Dance of death.

Blood for power.

Jaheira, is that you?

Some of these portraits are very nice, almost make me want to make a half-orc character in BG/IWD/NWN.

Two more that I know will hold a special place in Rhian's rocky heart:

Kicking male butt.

KA-POW!

And now for the pièce de résistance.

Duty is everything; the greatest of furies, the deepest of restraints.

Post edited by Jean_Luc on
    Raistlin82