Skip to content

Wisdom spell slots for Paladins and Rangers

MeaninglessMeaningless Member Posts: 51
edited May 2015 in Feature Requests
Heya!!

It never really occurred to me that Paladins and Rangers do not get access to MXSPLWIS.2da (table for spell slots based on Wisdom score).

Coding real-time extra wisdom slots via scripts is too much work and cost effective (delay and etc), so I would kindly request a way to link those classes to the mentioned 2da table.

Guess everyone will welcome this change, it is a great way to complement these classes and give value to an otherwise useless attribute.
Also, given the extra content/mods added to the game, characters advance well beyond what they usually did, spellcasting for these classes reaches a degree of importance (altough the basic class tables MXSPL*** are easily edited, the Wisdom limitation remains).

Plase make such a possibility to be viable through modding if impossible via "official means".

Thanks very much!
CrevsDaakGrammarsalad

Comments

• SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    This is actually as per the PnP rules, where it is only priests who get bonus spells based on wisdom. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if druids got the same bonus, but that's another matter.

That being said, I don't see any harm in it being moddable, just as long as it is not part of the unmodded game.
    Meaningless[Deleted User]CrevsDaakthelovebat
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Yeah, it would be pretty cool to give modders' this freedom on this (and other more) classes and priest (and wizard too! :D) spells.
    MeaninglessDungeonnoobJuliusBorisovthelovebat