Skip to content

#13154 Imported Cavalier should not have elemental resistances doubled

lazutulazutu Member Posts: 118
edited May 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi! I've successfully recreated this bug in-game: if you transfer your BG:EE character with some form of bonus resistance, it is doubled in BG2:EE. I currently have +40 fire and acid resistance cavalier. Resistances from weapons (barbarian) do not stack, though.

Also, I'm losing 15 hp on occasions, which are not linked to enfeeblement or other debuffs (level drain, etc.). The hit points do not ever go back, even after Greater Restoration.

Anyways, my 2 cents so far. :)
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• lazutulazutu Member Posts: 118
    Update: it seems that the paladin bracers (+10 hp) are bugged. The bug seems to happen while saving into a new slot (not a quicksave), the HP just drop from 150 to 135 if the bracers are euqipped, and don't come back. Incredibly weird.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    HI @lazutu I've raised the resistance part. It works if you import from the first screen which has mini portraits of the character, but not if you use the Create button to select from a text list or a save game.

I'll have a look at the bracers now, but there should be one report per thread so will create a new subject if I can reproduce.
    Thanks
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I can't replicate the bracers issue, do you have a save I could look at please - might be a combination of the bracers with other equipped items.

& is your game modded at all.
    Thanks
  • lazutulazutu Member Posts: 118
    edited May 2015
    Hi, Gate70! I've tried to replicate the -15HP bug this morning, but am unable to. I can safely say it DID happen somehow during the fight with statues or while saving, and it certainly didnt happen without the paladin bracers on. Anyway, here is the un-bugged save. The only mod I have is SCSII (just this one).