Skip to content

Coran Romance

SrenSren Member Posts: 24
I know that there is already a Coran BG2 mod out there but there isn't a romance component and if you run the romance to the end (I mean not sleep with him until LT14) he actually falls in love with you and says that he only wants you. This means that it makes sense he'd be happy to continue a romance so I am shamelessly begging some awesome modder out there to make a Coran romance for BG2 that like the Xan BG2 mod can either continue from BG1 or start first in BG2 please? please? please? I'll toss a Coran chibi on top!! :D
RavenslightSapphireIce101Caeria

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Interesting. I haven’t had a chance to play the Coran mod for BGII, but I thought there was a continuation of the romance from the BGI NPC project in it. I’m surprised to hear that there isn’t.
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    I would love a Coran romance, but the issue with a Coran romance is that the person who authors it, will have to write two romances if they plan to continue the BG1 NPC Project romance that was written by @Domi. Mostly because CG Coran and CN Coran are two different people.
    Caeria
  • SrenSren Member Posts: 24
    @Ravenslight In the BG2 Coran mod you can allude to a previous romance but cannot continue it (I checked the readme T_T)

@SapphireIce101 I never got him onto either path (cause I got him early with the tweak to open up Cloakwood early so I got to LT16 right before I went to Cloakwood...) :/ I am going to go through his romance again but I love the Xan romance so much because you can have one continuous romance through the whole saga, I rarely rp as promiscuous and much prefer one person.
    Plus, isn't this why we love our modders? they can do this so that it actually makes sense and not too ooc. I could write a Coran romance but he'd be so ooc that it'd be difficult to see the original character in it
    RavenslightCaeria
  • SnakesonaskyshipSnakesonaskyship Member Posts: 38
    Bump for interest!
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I assume this romance requires PC intelligence and wisdom to both be below 10?
    SnakesonaskyshipFina92
    har har
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Well, I talked about this with my writer about this, and we might tackle this after we finish Adamanta Bigtoes for BGEE, but I'm not making any promises.
    Snakesonaskyship
    Lovely! Here's to hoping!
  • PorcelynPorcelyn Member Posts: 65
    I'd be interested too. I love Ajantis and Xan and they both continue on in BG2. I would like to see Coran continued as well. I didn't sleep with him at all and he was very devoted to my character by the end.