Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

3E Mage progression for 2E IWD

Dang3r_Ah3adDang3r_Ah3ad Member Posts: 4
I got one for you guys. I love 3E and IWD:EE is 2E. 2E mages get no bonus spells for high Int so of course I want to use EE Keeper to up the amount of mem'd spells for my mage right? The function in EE keeper works fine... until I level up and sleep. The number of mem'd spells always resets. Is there a way to modify this parameter and to have all future level-gains become an add-on to the base # I've chosen?

My 20 Intelligence Mage want's to have the 1 spell he's allowed to have memorized, +2 because of his high Int. But if I add them, next level he won't gain additional Mem slots because I already gave them. Then if I re-load a state, the extra number of Mem slots I may have given him/her have disappeared again and I only have what's allowed by the game (basically no fun).

Pick your brain!?

Clerics (divine magic) already benefit from bonus spells but Mages/Bards/Sorcerers (arcane magic) do not. What gives?
And how can I use EE Keeper to fix this terrible injustice?

Comments