Skip to content

Who are good people to pickpocket?

Since I have a bard, I am wondering who are some good targets for pickpocketing?
I know Arundel is one are there some other good ones?

Comments

• BeetleBeetle Member Posts: 46
    Oswald Fiddlebender has some nice items, iirc
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    Orrick ... two items
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    It's worthwhile to try to PP any named NPC, in general.

Also note that Oswald's Necklace of Missiles is no longer useless, as you get 8 missiles (fireballs) now instead of 1. At non-HoF difficulty levels, 8 fireballs are rather handy in the early game, as you can get the Necklace before even fully finishing Kuldahar Pass.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Aerich said:

It's worthwhile to try to PP any named NPC, in general.

Also note that Oswald's Necklace of Missiles is no longer useless, as you get 8 missiles (fireballs) now instead of 1. At non-HoF difficulty levels, 8 fireballs are rather handy in the early game, as you can get the Necklace before even fully finishing Kuldahar Pass.

Huh. Wish I had known that before my dwarfs went through Dragon's Eye. Those beetles are really annoying what with the way they spit acid. Rather than slowly sling/arrow/bolt my way through that narrow tunnel to get the axe, it'd have been useful to be able to fireball the lot of them.
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    Agreed. The missiles aren't tremendously powerful - 6d6 iirc - but they are very helpful for swarms of weaker or weakened enemies.