Skip to content

ABOUT THE EVENTUAL SUCCESS OF BG1 EE AND THE LOST ART ASSETS (what can we expect about the graphics)

2»

Comments

• GueulEclatorGueulEclator Member Posts: 175
    Great graphic won't attract new gamers. BUT The fact that they improved the graphic will attract them. You see what i mean.

A lot of people are simply excepting more than new quest and some fixes. If they learn that the graphics of this already beautiful game are improved, they will show more interest.

The magnificent art from baldur's gate + modern technology = Perfect Graphics.

Take baldur's gate art (the most beautiful I've ever seen), give him what it technologically lacked at the time it was made (what the developer at that time would have wanted to have) and you make the Best graphic ever made.

IF they can keep the original feeling while giving it the benefits from today's technology, it would be insane.

the first thing to work on is the character models and weapons models rendered on them.
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2012
    I just hope BGEE does so well we can eventually see BG3 with a new Infinity Engine (Or Similar) and the devs put all the hard work and money into that project.

I really do not care if BG3 is done in 2D, 2.5D or 3D.

Lets just get the oldschool games rolling again, Isometric RPG Team Based Games.
  • GueulEclatorGueulEclator Member Posts: 175
    YEah, but until this, I would like to see an HD Baldur's gate 2.

I also hope BG 3 will be 2.5D or 2D. No 3D bullshit. Baldur's gate is better in isometric. And i believe 2D to be better than 2.5D.