Skip to content

The Mod List (with thanks)

124»

Comments

• Blad3Sing3RBlad3Sing3R Member Posts: 5
    Ward said:

@Blad3Sing3R

Add my gameranger Sir Prickface and I'll talk you through.

added
  • William_ImmWilliam_Imm Member Posts: 72
    @Grammarsalad

I know Kit Revisions isn't released yet, but I metioned it on the very off chance it would be done before BGEE was released.
  • DemossDemoss Member Posts: 52
    If I'm understanding the point of this thread correctly, you want people to list mods and such no?

In that case I'm going to list an oldie for BG2 which i believe was updated to WeiDU but still questionable compatibility wise with other mods and that is:

- The Darkest Day
    Description: The Darkest Day is a large expansion mod that contains:
    10 New and Returning (from BG1) NPC's
    180+ New Items
    170+ New Spells
    39+ New Creatures
    75 New Kits
    40+ Minor Quests
    5 Major Quests
    1 Mega Quest

http://www.teambg.org/thedarkestday/

Seems to have been updated since i last used it many years ago, was pretty cool at the time and added so much stuff. :D
    lordkim
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @Demoss

The idea for this thread was for me to learn how to mod, and then add what I learnt to a list to help other people. I never completed it though since I realized nobody here really needs help.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    @Ward It's okay... it turned into a pretty good discussion thread:D
    Ward
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    I would like to give thanks to Sir Billy Bob, creator co Classic Adventures a complete replacement mod.
    I also enjoyed Shadows Over Soubar, Check the Bodies, and Tortured souls.

Much, much more than this can be found at Spellhold Studios http://www.shsforums.net/files/
  • BaroniusBaronius Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

I'm Baronius, creator of the Grey Clan mod. I saw my mod mentioned in more posts here. It's also part of the BGT/BP/Tutu/whatever mod collections.

Hereby, I give my permission for Grey Clan to be used in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition (both as a standalone mod and as a part of mod packs).
    Baronius said:

Hello!

I'm Baronius, creator of the Grey Clan mod. I saw my mod mentioned in more posts here. It's also part of the BGT/BP/Tutu/whatever mod collections.

Hereby, I give my permission for Grey Clan to be used in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition (both as a standalone mod and as a part of mod packs).

Heya @Baronius Good to see you still around. You might want to flag down or write @CameronTofer directly a PM about something like this.

Baronius
    Hi @Cuv,

I'll send a PM to CameronTofer then -- I already sent an email to Nathan because I hadn't known who to contact.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Have you used other nicknames in IE modding forums? I can't remember "Cuv" in the modder community forums, but it has been a long time I've been visiting them, so sorry if I am so forgetful... Or are you a BG2 player registered on Sorcerer's Place? :)
    (Your nick sounds very familiar but I just don't know from when... it sounds like not from IE modding forums... )
    @Baronius Cuvieronius (RTW?) :P I shortened it
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 168

@Ward - by chapter music I mean the music that plays in the background whenever a new chapter starts and the narrator speaks to introduce it. It gets lost upon converting BG1 to the BG2 engine because in BG1 the narrator's voice and the music where handled in separate files, whereas the BG2 engine expects a single file with both things mixed together. In Tutu/EastyTutu/BGT you only get the narrator's voice.

Do you or others (eg creator @Ascension64‌ ) know how to make work for BGEE please?
    Sadly this fine mod is currently broken
    http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/74-restored-textscreen-music-core-installation-package-9/