Skip to content

No experience from kills in Heart of Winter.

Hi guys.
After a great time in IWD:EE I continued in Heart of Winter but when going to the Burial Isle and starting to fight those ghosts and fatties there I noticed I didn't get any experience for the kills. None at all. I get experience from quests but nothing from kills.
Why? Does anyone know what is happening here?

I can add that I have around 1.7 million experience on my guys if that has anything to do with anything.

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064

Hi guys.
    After a great time in IWD:EE I continued in Heart of Winter but when going to the Burial Isle and starting to fight those ghosts and fatties there I noticed I didn't get any experience for the kills. None at all. I get experience from quests but nothing from kills.
    Why? Does anyone know what is happening here?

I can add that I have around 1.7 million experience on my guys if that has anything to do with anything.

That sounds totally peculiar. Is that outside and underground? Maybe try attacking someone in Lonelywood?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited June 2015
    I can't think of a single reason why that would be happening. I can't replicate that behaviour on a starting party. 1,700,000 isn't even close the the cap at 15,000,000. Can you type out the exact amount of experience? Do you have any mods installed?
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
  • Nothing_to_see_hereNothing_to_see_here Member Posts: 31
    Gaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!. I found out what happened. I use BG2Tweaks and experimented some with the level caps, thought it might have something to do with it. After fidgeting with that for some time I also noticed that I didn't get a message that said my Cleric were turning undead. So I checked the message settings and somewhere along the line I had unchecked the miscellaneous box. I got the experience all the time, I just didn't get the message about it.

Ok. You can laugh now. :)