Skip to content

Alexia: An NPC Assassin Mod

CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
Good old Alexia, I have been sitting on this mod since 2008. It is done for the most part. I was going at add her to The Undying 3.0 but I decided to release her as a standalone. All I need to do is package her files and test the mod out.
Some info:

Alexia Kalila Johara Al-Mustafa

Race: Half elf
Class: Thief/Assassin
Alignment: Neutral Evil

STR 14
DEX 18
CON 12
INT 16
WIS 10
CHA 08

Background:

Alexia Kalila Johara Al-Mustafa or X as she has been known to go by, claims she's from the city of Calimport from the country of Calimshan. Soft spoken and quiet, she tends to keep to herself and says little to anyone. She is a well trained assassin who can get to anyone no matter how many traps or people are protecting her target. She enjoys the challenges present to get to her target. She's not a braggart but she does excel at being the best she is. Her calling card is leaving a note with an X on the body of her target and all witnesses are generally killed. Alexia does not belong to any guilds, she works alone and takes on contracts to her liking. One such contract is killing Irenicus, which is why she wishes to join your group.

Old topic http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4740.0

Her contracts deal with killing some semi important people in the game. Best to do their quests before you knock them off.

Comments

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Looking forward to adding her to my party, especially as a viable alternative to the "thief-that-shall-not-be-named." Thank you for creating this!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Thanks!
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 194
    Seems cool, will give it a try sometime.
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    edited July 2015
    @CoM_Solaufein
    Alexia looks hot !
    You definitely have to raise her charsima.
    She deserve at least 14.

P.S.
    Romance would be a nice too :wink:
    Post edited by Edvin on