Skip to content

Which familiar/alignment has the highest pickpocket score?

I'm going to give a HoF mode solo run a shot. Thinking of using a FMC. Having the ability to pick the pockets of a few key people could be very helpful on this quest.

Thanks.

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    LN Ferret has highest PP. Can augment with Cats Grace and Luck I'd assume.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Thank you.

I just finished the Orc cave.

Once you get summon undead, it becomes a lot easier.

Other than Find Familiar, the only Mage spell I'll cast is Minor Mirror Image (or whatever it's called). I take off my armor, cast it, and put the armor back on. LOL.

Hopefully I'll find some Elven Chain or an ass-kicking robe. I haven't played this game in a long time but this challenge is pretty fun!

I'm leaving Khuldahar at levels 6/6/6. Almost a level 7 Cleric!
    I mean leaving Easthaven in my previous post. I was level 6/6/6 when leaving Easthaven.

I'm about to start the main dungeon in the Vale of Shadows. My FMC is now levels 9/10/9 and kicking ass. It's a slow go with needing summons to help me out, but it's fun.

I'm still wearing plate armour.
    Klorox said:

I mean leaving Easthaven in my previous post. I was level 6/6/6 when leaving Easthaven.

I'm about to start the main dungeon in the Vale of Shadows. My FMC is now levels 9/10/9 and kicking ass. It's a slow go with needing summons to help me out, but it's fun.

I'm still wearing plate armour.

Cast Freedom on yourself or pick pocket a fom ring then buy a web scroll and go to town.
    Sounds good, until somebody breaks free of that web!

Definitely a strategy I'll use it/when I get to summon spiders.
    Klorox said:

Sounds good, until somebody breaks free of that web!

Definitely a strategy I'll use it/when I get to summon spiders.

Large sized creatures and bigger are immune to web. This includes lizard men as they have a larger than normal circle under them. Basically anything that you can summon that has a big circle or is a spider works fantastically with web.

In the meantime combine Stinking Cloud with Animate Dead against anything but undead for very good results. Just have to sling in the meantime. Buffs for the skeletons like Prayer, Haste and Chant work really well.