Skip to content

Another new member pops up!

Hi, as you might have guessed from the title, I'm a new member. :D I just finished BG2 SoA this afternoon and found this forum looking for a multiplayer game for my friend and myself. She may join later.

Otherwise, just looking forward to as much BG and ID as I can stand, and then 3 more helpings!!
RavenslightkcwiseWilburMetallomanJuliusBorisovlolien

Comments

• WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome mate!
    kcwiseRavenslightJuliusBorisovlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

Good to meet you, enjoy the forums! As a representative of the ferret coalition I offer the traditional greeting :cookie: to you. Oh, and beware of undead on these forums. They seem to be everywhere and are constantly recruiting.

It is good to see such proactive ferreteers taking the initiative. Warms the heart.
    Sciobtha said:

Convey my thanks to the ferret coalition, your gift is most appreciated. Indeed, I shall keep a wary eye for undead, the fiendish things so often carry a very unique aroma....

I have a feeling we'll get along quite well. :grin:
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Welcome to this awesome forum! :smiley:

Enjoy it as much as you can!
    RavenslightkcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    Sciobtha said:

Convey my thanks to the ferret coalition, your gift is most appreciated. Indeed, I shall keep a wary eye for undead, the fiendish things so often carry a very unique aroma....

OHHHH So undead are FIENDISH now!? HMPH! Here I thought we could be friends or something. Skellybros, Zombabes, we're leaving!

/storms out of the thread.

Nah but seriously welcome to the forums! This place is SUPER radical!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • SciobthaSciobtha Member Posts: 54
    I have really enjoyed things so far and have always loved the game. Next item on the list is to get involved in a multiplayer game. :)
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    Welcome :smiley: Butt kicking for goodness ! :blush:
    SciobthakcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
    edited July 2015
    Thank you for the warning m'lady. Such a war would not have seemed readily apparent and I would have surely made things worse for myself amidst such vegetative Valkyries!
    I love Minsc's lines!