Skip to content

Pocket Plane Exit Issues After Saradush

Playing the BGII:EE, version 1.3, on an iPhone 5.

I am stuck - I defeated Gromnir, but Melissan did not appear. My journal has been updated with the inportant event to go to the forest to ascertain why Yaga-Shura is invincible. Further, it states that I may have to use my pocket plane to leave Saradush.

I go to the pocket plane and try to exit and have no options - it always returns me to Saradush. Any thoughts on what I can do?

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Zip and attach a save please @Anvalous

You might find shutting the game down and restarting it sees her appear - believe someone else reported that a couple of months back.
  • AnvalousAnvalous Member Posts: 3
    I'll see if I can figure out out to pull a save file from an iPhone. Restart of the game did not help. Worst case, I can start over... not really wanting to do that, mind you, but I could. Saradush isn't that big...
    @Anvalous try a long-tap on the quicksave button (left hand side errm 3rd one up I think without looking)
  • AnvalousAnvalous Member Posts: 3
    No luck - it just executes 2 quick saves. Might just bite the bullet and start over.
    That sounds like a double-tap. I thought press and hold should work with the latest version.