Skip to content

Beamdog's D&D Tabletop Game Live Stream! (As well as last weeks broadcast)

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
(Note: There are recent developments as far as this goes. See Ambers post at the bottom of this page)

Live Stream's for Beamdog can be found here. They take place every other week. So the next one should be June 19 at 3pm Mountain Time.

This weeks session happens to be over but if you missed it there is no need to fret. You can find the past broadcast for last weeks session here.

www.twitch.tv/beamdog/profile

Just click on "past broadcast" (middle of the screen) and you should be able to watch the June 3 stream.
Post edited by elminster on

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I promise at some point I will definitely have time to join. Five-Eyes will rise again!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    You, ladies and gentlemen, should really make the streams available for re-watching by recording them.

Not everyone has a chance to watch the streams online due to different time zones and RL activities. It would be great to be able to watch a recorded section when a watcher is able to.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    bengoshi said:

You, ladies and gentlemen, should really make the streams available for re-watching by recording them.

Not everyone has a chance to watch the streams online due to different time zones and RL activities. It would be great to be able to watch a recorded section when a watcher is able to.

I don't disagree. But its not my call :)
    edited May 2015
    Actually @Bengoshi apparently this latest one is available. Just go to the "past broadcasts" section of Beamdog's Twitch TV account. I'd post a link here but it doesn't want to link to the correct video.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    ooo I forgot that saving videos on twitch was a thing. i can finally watch these ^^
    SethDavis said:

ooo I forgot that saving videos on twitch was a thing. i can finally watch these ^^

Yep :)
    Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone here that there is another live stream tomorrow at 3pm mountain time. :)
    edited June 2015
    If anyone is interested its streaming now. You can also check out a recap for last time here

http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/643839/#Comment_643839
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    Note there will be no live stream tomorrow (or for a while). Due to Adventure Y work in the office we have put the game on hold until people are a little less busy.
    Game is currently live if people want to check it out :)