Skip to content

Character Circle Always 'Active'?

Has anyone ever run into a glitch(?) where the character selection circle stays 'active' (the expanding triangles effect) even when the character is not speaking? I'm not sure when this started, but it's been persistent on my character through location changes, sleep, etc, and it's really annoying. I'm hoping someone knows a fix that doesn't involve reverting to an older save?

Comments

• ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    You might have to use EE Keeper to create a new save. You don't necessarily have to change anything, just load up the current save, and create a new one. It worked for me in the past.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    Mine does that too. Both on main PC and NPC'S. Sometimes it disappears but it has never ruined the game in any way for me so I just leave it be.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Happens to me all the time. I just ignore it.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    edited July 2015
    It happens to me also. It used to happen in the original game too.

Just quick-save and quick load and it's back to normal instantly (press ''Q'' then ''L'')
  • Spjuv3rnSpjuv3rn Member Posts: 61
    This happens when you're being attacked by someone from your own team (like a summon or a charmed party member) and the one attacking either dies, gets dispelled/unsummoned or becomes hostile. Quite an annoying glitch that's been around ever since the beginning.