Skip to content

[Dupe] Movement bug!!

infactiousdetailsinfactiousdetails Member Posts: 2
edited July 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi, I've been playing Baldurs Gate 2 for...uh, something like 20 hours now? Unfortunately mid Rasaads mission Viconia has bugged and now takes a whole 3 steps before stopping. She wont move, she wont fight, she can't even cast spells! I'm mid way through Rasaads final part, viconia's romance is well and truly sliding along. My main problem is she can't move and i kinda rely on her as my main healer! Like a heavy plated tin can health potion.

Anyway, I'm playing this on the Galaxy S4, android. So...no console commands. PLEASE HELP.
I've tried killing her, resurrecting her, removing all speed altering items, removing and retrieving her to the party...i need help. Please.
Post edited by elminster on

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322

Hi, I've been playing Baldurs Gate 2 for...uh, something like 20 hours now? Unfortunately mid Rasaads mission Viconia has bugged and now takes a whole 3 steps before stopping. She wont move, she wont fight, she can't even cast spells! I'm mid way through Rasaads final part, viconia's romance is well and truly sliding along. My main problem is she can't move and i kinda rely on her as my main healer! Like a heavy plated tin can health potion.

Anyway, I'm playing this on the Galaxy S4, android. So...no console commands. PLEASE HELP.
    I've tried killing her, resurrecting her, removing all speed altering items, removing and retrieving her to the party...i need help. Please.

http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/37852/list-of-known-issues-read-this-first
    http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38095/11115-viconia-should-not-stop-responding-after-being-told-a-game-is-being-played
    Attach your save and @Gate70 will help u.
  • infactiousdetailsinfactiousdetails Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! Except, how do i upload my save?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2015
    Looks like this one is already a known issue.

But for future reference @infactiousdetails1 you can find your save in the documents/baldur's gate 2 enhanced edition/save folder

It should be a folder with a bunch of numbers and then a name attached to it (like 0000000006 - save name)

You need to throw that into a zip file or a rar file. You can then use the "Attach a file" feature here (it appears to the left of the Post Comment, Save Draft, and Preview buttons when you are posting a comment) in order to post it here.

Alternatively you may also use some kind of third party site as well.
This discussion has been closed.